Mold, Asbestos & Radon testing
Poor Indoor air quality can have a profound effect on your health, productivity and enjoyment of your home or place of work. The EPA and Health Canada has found that the air quality indoors can be 6 to 10 times more polluted than the outdoor air in some industrialized cities. Our indoor air quality testing services can provide you with detailed information on the composition, sources and levels of indoor pollutants. Common indoor air pollutants can be caused by inadequate ventilation, poorly managed humidity levels, dust and particulate issues, chemical off gassing, combustible gases and sewer gas issues, water intrusion leading to mould growth, bacterial issues as well as poor building design and maintenance. An indoor air quality assessment can identify the levels as well as causes of poor indoor air quality by examining the allergens in the breathing zones.
We perform detailed indoor environmental assessments, air quality testing as well as forensic mould inspections to help you improve you indoor environment.
* Certified Indoor Air Quality Inspector
* Certified member of the International Association of Certified Indoor Air Consultants
* Direct swab or air grab samples in accordance with EPA protocol.
* We can test for Mold, Asbestos & Radon
* We provide indoor air quality testing services & Indoor environmental assessments